Saturday, February 2, 2008

New action for DOLLIES!!!!!!

Gabriel arrived from the lovely amber last week :) I loves him so. Amber, Valerie and I went off to the DDE and got some stuff to go with Gabe since all he had as a skirt i got from the dollie gift exchange. I got him a shirt two pairs of eyes and two wigs. I had returned some of the things I bought for him originally, but I exchanged them for a new wig that goes with his original full form. :) Gabe is a babe XD Valsera got a brand new dress. :D I loves it. I havent taken her piccie yet, but so far shes all laying about like shes a princess.

This is the dress she has. :) Ill post piccies soon. I am still trying to get the photo stories that I want to do done.

Right now Gabe is getting a new face up. I liked it before, but then I thought I should change it to fit his character more. I am also adding his tattoo on his leg as well! :) It shall be sweetness.

Thats all for dollie goodness for now. :) Ill try to post my first dollie photo shoot soon. Ive just been super busy.

No comments: